Meet Joann Edwards
As Broker-Associate with Balistreri Realty and residential property owner living in the beautiful South Florida beach area since 1995, Fort Lauderdale realtor Joann Edwards has developed extensive knowledge of waterfront properties in the area. Her family Real Estate background combined with 15 years of public accounting experience as a CPA has given her the knowledge and tools to analyze and comprehend current market trends, creating added value when working with both buyers and sellers in any market.
Her business has been built upon principles of Integrity and professionalism when dealing with clients and other real estate professionals. Her strongest assets are her extensive knowledge of the target market, her positive attitude and passion for real estate, and availability to accommodate the needs of each and every client. Her constant quest for knowledge and meticulous attention to detail keeps her on the cutting edge of the latest Internet technology for effective marketing exposure
Joann completed the requirements for her Broker's License in 2006, earned the prestigious Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) designation in 2009, and her Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) in 2010. She is a member in good standing of the elite Masters Brokers Forum, a group of the top Brokers in South Florida who have achieved the highest level of success in their field. She has earned the Platinum Achievement Award in each of the last 7 years and was the Companywide Million $$ Top Producer in Sales Volume and number of closed sales for Balistreri Realty last year.
EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE FOR EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS
Home buyers should not always rely on the inaccurate outdated information that many online sources provide. As an Accredited Buyers Representative, I will always provide Professional Representation including the following:
- Be an adviser and advocate during the entire home buying process
- Take time to uncover the buyer’s needs and wants as well as what’s motivating their purchase
- Educate buyer’s on current market conditions
- Find a way for buyers to attain as many of their needs as possible when dealing with the realities of the marketplace and/or specific financial constraints
- Research homes in the area and sort through active listings to make suggestions after cross-referencing buyer’s needs (i.e. Which homes are located in areas that have retained home values? Which homes are located inside good school districts? Lower taxed areas? Easy work commutes? etc.)
- Help buyers achieve their lifestyle needs with a different set of features than originally anticipated (this is particularly useful when dealing with financial constraints)
- Aid buyers in narrowing their search until they have identified their top choices
- Handle the ins and outs of the negotiation process including the preparation of all necessary forms when making an offer and/or counteroffer
- Provide oversight and follow up for property inspections
- Be present at closing to ensure that all the buyer’s interests are protected